SBM All-In-One Account comprises a unique package of benefits to suit the everyday needs of all individuals aged 16 years and above. The account holder will benefit from the following features:
- No minimum balance required for account opening
- Free access to Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free ATM debit card
- Free internal Standing Order (SBM to SBM)
- No charges for salary, pension and social security benefit credits
- No account maintenance fee
- Free SMS daily notifying any change in account balance
- Interest is payable monthly on an incremental balance over and above the initial balance of Rs 10,000
Opening a Bank Account has never been so easy. Just follow these simple steps and we will get you up and running in no time. To proceed with the SBM Online Bank Account Opening, you will require the following documents in scanned copy:
- Your National Identity Card (NIC)
- Recent utility bill (CEB/CWA/TELECOM) as proof of address. Please note that it should be less than 3 months.
- If the bill is in the name of your parent(s), please provide a copy of your birth certificate
- If the bill is in the name of your spouse, please provide a copy of your marriage certificate
- If the bill is in another person’s name, please provide a confirmation letter from that person certifying that you are currently residing at the address mentioned thereon.
Fill in the application form, upload all the required documents as prompted and submit your application. Our Customer Service Representative will get in touch with by the next working day to schedule an appointment for you at your preferred SBM Branch to complete the account opening procedures.
We invite you to read our Terms and Conditions.
Individuals aged 16 years and above
Can a customer aged between 16 and 18 years be entitled to a Debit Card?
Yes, provided the request is made through the Legal Guardian
How can I view my account balance and transactions on my account?
E-Statement facilities are available. Accounts having cheque book facility will be sent statements on a quarterly basis. You may also view your account through SBM Internet Banking, SMS Banking and SBM Mobile App.
What is the minimum Interest Earning balance?
Interest is payable on any incremental balance above Rs 10,000.
Are all customers who open an All-In-one account automatically eligible for a Cheque Book?
No. Only customers with a minimum salary of Rs 25,000 and whose salary is credited to the bank's account are eligible for a cheque book.
Are the Credit Card and Overdraft Facilities automatically available upon account opening?
Overdraft Facilities and Credit Cards are available upon request as per the existing terms and conditions of the bank.