As one of the leading banks in Mauritius, we are here to help you, purchase a land, build your first home, renovate or extend it. Our Home Loan now comes with the possibility of 100% financing* in addition to attractive interest rates.
Submit your home loan application above MUR 3,000,000 by 31 May 2021 and enjoy:
- 0% interest rate for the first 3 months and competitive interest rates as from the fourth month varying between SBM PLR-0.90% (3.35%) p.a. and SBM PLR-0.70% (3.55%) p.a.
- An Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 3.74%
- Zero Registration fees on housing loans refinanced from other institutions
If you are a first-time buyer, we can also finance 100% of our project cost up to an amount of MUR 5,000,000.
- Loan repayment period up to 30 years
- Up to 2 years moratorium option on capital repayment
How to Apply?
Call at your nearest SBM Branch to fill in the application form, bringing along all required documents. You can also initiate your loan application online by clicking the “Apply Online” button.
*Terms and Conditions apply
NOTE: Loan applications for amounts of MUR 3,000,000 or below are subject to other terms and conditions. Kindly call at your nearest SBM branch for more information.
- Open to both SBM and non-SBM customers
- Prompt approval and disbursement
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 30 years
- A maximum of 2 YEARS moratorium on capital repayment
- Pre-approved credit card (upon eligibility)
- Competitive rates over the lifetime of the loan
- Original NIC
- Original proof of address (less than 3 months)
- Last 6 months’ bank statements (for non-SBM customers)
- For salaried individuals: Payslips for the last 3 months
- For self-employed individuals:
Latest tax returns and receipts / confirmation of income tax filing
Details of trading income and expenditure
- Title deed (where applicable)
- Site plan & Land Surveyor's report
- Contrat de réservation (if any)
- Evidence of contribution (if any) e.g. copy of down payment receipt or balance on account
- Construction contract (where applicable)
- Breakdown of cost of construction/renovation (where applicable)
- Building permit and Building plan approved by authorities (where applicable)
Terms and conditions apply.