SBM Homeloan is the ideal financing solution for any real estate project, whether for a purchase or construction. Moreover, during the 2021-2022 financial year, the government will reimburse eligible borrowers 5% of the loan amount (up to a maximum of Rs 500,000) under the 'Home Loan Payment Scheme'*.
Whether it is for the purchase of a residential plot of land, a house or a flat, or for the construction, extension or renovation of your home, SBM's Homeloan has been designed to meet your specific needs with a range of benefits (click on the 'Features' tab to find out more).
*Terms and conditions apply
- 0% interest on the first three months of repayment (valid for applications made until 30 November 2021)
- Up to 100% financing for eligible applicants
- A repayment period of up to 30 years
- Available to SBM customers and non-customers
Offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer. Non-negotiable interest rate.
- Original NIC
- Original proof of address (less than 3 months)
- Last 6 months’ bank statements (for non-SBM customers)
- For salaried individuals: Payslips for the last 3 months
- For self-employed individuals:
Latest tax returns and receipts / confirmation of income tax filing
Details of trading income and expenditure
- Title deed (where applicable)
- Site plan & Land Surveyor's report
- Contrat de réservation (if any)
- Evidence of contribution (if any) e.g. copy of down payment receipt or balance on account
- Construction contract (where applicable)
- Breakdown of cost of construction/renovation (where applicable)
- Building permit and Building plan approved by authorities (where applicable)
Terms and conditions apply.