SBM e-Statement is a free service that allows you to receive your periodic bank account statement on your e-mail address. It helps eliminate paperwork and gives you a quick and easy way to view, save or print your bank account statement. The e-Statement service delivers your periodic bank statement as a password protected PDF attachment to your registered e-mail address.
The PDF files you receive are protected by a 10-character password for enhanced security. You can request for re-issuance of paper statements without fee. Please contact your nearest SBM branch to make your request.
- SBM e-Statements benefit from a two-layer protection mechanism. An e-mail account which is only accessible after entering a password constitutes the first level of protection. Secondly, the PDF e-Statement cannot be accessed without a password, creating a double layer of protection.
- View, save and print your e-Statements at your convenience from anywhere simply by accessing your e-mail account.
- You will receive your e-Statement several days earlier than paper statements delivered by postal service.
- SBM e-Statements are delivered to your registered e-mail address at no additional charges.
To register for the SBM e-Statement service, you can either:
- Request your registration for e-Statement through a secure mail sent via our Internet Banking service specifying your updated e-mail address