Our Internet Banking platform provides an online banking experience that is secure, easy and convenient.
Accessing Internet Banking
Whether you are a corporate or retail user, this is your one-stop solution for all your banking needs packaged in a smooth online banking experience. Log in with your User ID and Password to discover the innovative features of your revamped Internet Banking platform.
SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd is dedicated to protecting your privacy and keeping your accounts and online transactions safe. Moreover, you play a vital role in ensuring your security when using Internet Banking. The safeguards implemented by the bank aim at protecting the security, privacy and integrity of your information. You share the responsibility of protecting sensitive information by preventing the compromise or misuse of data. Click on the Security Tips link on the Internet Banking Login screen to read about how you can actively ensure your protection online.
• 360° View
Your SBM accounts across various geographies are now available on a single page.
• Online Password Reset
You can reset your password online at your convenience. No need to visit a branch.
• Bill Payments
Manage and settle your utility bills (CEB, CWA, Telecom, etc.) on the go.
Funds transfer is now an effortless operation thanks to Internet Banking.
• Cheque Images
No need to request a copy of your cheque from the branch! Images of your presented cheques are now available over your new Internet Banking platform.
How to access the new Internet Banking platform?
1. Click on "Login to Internet Banking" and select “Mauritius”.
2. Insert your Login ID and click on “Continue”.
3. Insert your Password, select your preferred language and click on “Login”.
4. On your first login, you will be asked to select an image from a list. This image is an additional security feature to ensure you are accessing the correct website and will be presented every time you login.
5. Click on the checkbox to confirm the image, and click on “Login”.
6. A One-time password (OTP) will be sent to your email and mobile number registered with the Bank.
7. Enter the OTP on the next screen to proceed with the login.
8. You are now connected to the new Internet Banking platform
I cannot access the Internet Banking platform
Please refresh your browser and try to login again after some time. If the issue persists, contact our Customer Service Centre on 202 1111 (office hours)
207 0111 (after office hours)
Internet Banking platform is not accessible or system is not operational
Why is the system not accessible?
We are currently upgrading our Internet Banking platform to provide a better service, this process may cause some disturbances to the platform and system. We apologise for any inconvenience.
I am not able to locate some features on the new Internet Banking platform?
We have upgraded our Internet Banking platform to provide a better service. In the process, some features may have been moved. We invite you to discover the new features, on our Internet Banking page on www.sbmgroup.mu