- By entering this SBM Visa Ecommerce cash back campaign (the “Promotion”), each holder of SBM VISA Credit cards and SBM VISA Prepaid cards (each a “Cardholder”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the SBM VISA Credit cards and SBM VISA Prepaid cards shall hereinafter be referred to individually as a “Card” and collectively as the “Cards”.
- This Promotion is valid for the period starting from 25th February 2021 to 10th March 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Validity Period”), is applicable on a first-come first-served basis and subject to availability.
- The Promotion is open to all Cardholders, excluding Visa Business Credit Card holders.
- Subject to Clauses 5 and 6, every Cardholder having spent a minimum amount of 50 US dollars on a single transaction (equivalent to 2,000 Mauritian Rupees) during the Promotion Validity Period will be eligible to participate in the Promotion. All Cardholders participating in the Promotion will be rewarded with a cashback of 500 Mauritian Rupees (or equivalent amount in card currency ) (the “Cashback”) which will be loaded onto their Card. For the avoidance of doubt, a Cardholder may only win the Cashback once and will be automatically removed from further participation in the Promotion and/or further Cashbacks.
- The following transactions shall qualify for the Promotion:
(a) Online cross border transactions which are posted on the Cardholder’s SBM account, linked to the Card;
(b) Transactions which have been posted to the VISA card account, as per the VISA system.
- The following transactions shall not qualify for the Promotion:
(a) Transactions made during the Promotion Validity Period but which have not yet been posted to the VISA card account, as per the VISA system;
(b) Withdrawal transactions made at Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), cashback transactions at Points of Sale (POS) and withdrawals at bank counters.; and
(c) Transactions effected through Top-up, Billpay, financial, gambling institutions and gaming merchants.
- The Cardholder consents to the Bank, its associated persons/organisations, its and their third party product/service providers and its and their representatives, whether within or outside Mauritius (collectively “Representatives”) to collect, use, disclose, store, retain and/or process (collectively, “Use”) all personal data and information (“Personal Data”) that had/has been provided to Representatives and/or that the Representatives possess about the Cardholder (whether from the Cardholder or a third party), in the manner and for the purposes of the Promotion.
- In addition, the Cardholder consents to allow the Representatives to Use Personal Data that had/has been provided to the Representatives and/or that the Representatives possess about the Cardholder (whether from the Cardholder or a third party) for the purposes of conducting consumer, marketing related or other similar research and analysis and to provide marketing and promotional information relating to existing or future products and/or services.
- In case of any disagreement or dispute arising out of these terms and conditions, the decision of SBM shall be final and binding on all the parties involved in this Promotion. SBM reserves the right at its about solute discretion to disqualify Cardholders or transactions which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- SBM reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without incurring any liability to any person.
- SBM shall not be liable for any interruption in this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond SBM’s control.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Mauritius.