Ever wondered what the bank of the future will look like? Well, you can now share your vision through your art! SBM invites young artists aged 5 to 17 in Mauritius to participate in the 4th edition of the SBM Amigos Drawing and Painting Competition. Paint or draw your vision of the bank of tomorrow and win exciting prizes. Wait no more: grab your pens, pencils, and brushes, and let your imagination soar!
Check out the details of this awesome drawing/painting competition below:
• Entries will be categorised into three distinct age groups:
1. 5 to 8 years old
2. 9 to 12 years old
3. 13 to 17 years old
• Participants can submit only one proposal (either a painting or a drawing) at any SBM branch between the 30th of October and the 29th of December 2023. The drawing/painting should be inserted in an envelope and the following details should feature on the reverse side of the drawing/painting:
1. Name of participant
2. Age and date of birth of participant
3. Name of parents/legal guardians
4. Contact details of parents/legal guardians [including mobile phone number(s) and email address(es)]
• Drawings/paintings should be produced on an A4 (210x297 mm) or A3 (297x420mm) size paper.
• Drawings/Paintings will be assessed by an independent jury panel nominated by SBM who will have the task of selecting the winners.
Click here for the Terms & Conditions of the SBM Amigos Drawing/Painting Competition 2023.
Prizes for winners from each age group will be as follows:
- 1st Prize: Rs 10,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs 7,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs 5,000
A prize-giving ceremony will be held following selection of the winners. The date will be communicated in due course.
We wish all the best to participants and are eager to discover your masterpieces!