The following terms and conditions shall apply to the SBM card usage campaign (“SBM Card Usage Campaign” or the “Campaign”) and will be run by SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd (“SBM”)
1. This SBM Card Usage Campaign is valid from 15th of December 2020 to 14th of May 2021 inclusive (the “Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign will be run over a period of 5 months and the prizes are as follows:
|15-Dec-20||14-Jan-21||Rs 10, 000 cash prizes for 5 persons and a brand new Kia Pegas|
|15-Jan-21||14-Mar-21||Rs 10, 000 cash prizes for 10 persons and a brand new Kia Sonet|
|15-Mar-21||14-May-21||Rs 10, 000 cash prizes for 10 persons|
|15-Dec-20||14-May-21||A brand new Kia Seltos|
3. The Campaign is open to all SBM Visa cardholders (Debit, credit and prepaid cards) (the “SBM Visa Cardholders”). Any default on applicable payment of the amount utilized on an SBM card shall result in the disqualification of the SBM Visa Cardholder from participation in the Campaign.
4. An SBM Visa Cardholder having spent a minimum of MUR 500 during the campaign period will be eligible to participate in the monthly draw.
5. For every multiple of MUR 500 spent by an SBM Visa Cardholder during the Campaign Period, 50 entries will be awarded to the SBM Visa Cardholder to participate in the monthly draw.
6. Any new Visa credit card approved and issued by SBM during the Campaign Period is automatically eligible for 500 complimentary entries in the draw.
7. Visa debit, prepaid and business cardholders approved or issued during the Campaign period will not be eligible for complimentary entries in the draw.
8. SBM Visa business cardholders are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
9. Transactions made at point of sales in Mauritius and abroad posted at SBM during the Campaign Period will be recorded. Transactions effected but not yet posted to the card account during the Campaign Period will not be considered.
10. Payments using supplementary SBM Visa cards will be merged to the main Visa cardholder’s expenses.
11. Minors are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
12. Cash withdrawals using the SBM Visa cards and ShopNcash transactions will not be considered for the purposes of the Campaign.
13. Transactions for TopUp, Billpay, financial and gambling institutions will be excluded from the Campaign.
14. Visa cards with arrears/delinquent account during the Campaign Period will be excluded.
15. Internet purchases made using an SBM Visa card will qualify for the Campaign.
16. The annual membership fee for the first year will be waived on all new credit cards issued during the Campaign Period subject to a minimum spend of MUR 20,000 using the SBM Visa Card during the Campaign Period. Two first year annual membership fee for new SBM Visa cards issued to employees of governmental bodies during the Campaign Period will be waived subject to a minimum spend of MUR 20,000 using the SBM Visa Card during the Campaign Period.
17. The draw will be conducted at the Mauritius Turf Club under the supervision of the Gambling Regulatory Authority (GRA) and the winner will be subsequently contacted by SBM.
18. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
19. The winner(s) will be required to present their national identity card to collect their respective prizes.
20. SBM reserves the right to video, photograph and/or records the winners, and publishes any images and details of the participants in the Campaign (which may include personal data) for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Campaign without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants. By participating, the SBM Visa Cardholder consents to SBM using his/her personal data including use of such personal data in marketing campaigns.
21. The prizes must be claimed within 6 months from the date of communication of the winners by the Bank.
22. In case of any disagreement with any of the terms and conditions, the decision of SBM shall be final and binding on all the parties involved in this campaign.
23. SBM reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Campaign and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of SBM on all matters relating to or in connection with the Campaign is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
24. The prizes are subject to availability. SBM shall not be held responsible or liable in case of unavailability of any applicable prizes. SBM shall further not be held responsible for any acts, omissions or delays on behalf of third-party partners who are supplying the prizes.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Bank may, at its sole discretion, exclude a cardholder from participating in the Campaign.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance the laws of the Republic of Mauritius. The courts of Mauritius shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions including the validity and enforceability thereof.