- Household adversely impacted by COVID-19 (e.g. loss of job, technical holiday, reduced salary).
- The customer’s loan has been well serviced as at date in our books with no arrears.
Not to exceed 6 months on capital repayment only, effective as from the month in which complete request along with all required documents is submitted to the bank
All consumer loans disbursed in Mauritian Rupee excluding overdrafts and credit cards. Consumer loans falling under the scope are thus: Home Loans, Boost Loans, Personal Loans, Achiever Loans, Eco Loans and Leases.
- Latest payslip
- Letter from employer indicating that the employee’s salary has been reduced or that the employee is otherwise impacted by COVID-19 or any other evidence acceptable to the bank.
Note: For self-employed clients, household income eligibility will be determined based on existing criteria for assessing credit worthiness of customers; i.e.; salary, turnover or MRA return (if available).
How to apply?
1. Please click on ''Apply Now'' to fill your application online.
2. Please note that the deadline for submission of your application form is 30 June 2021.
3. The bank will keep you informed of your application status. In case your request is approved, the bank will issue a variation letter to your existing loan agreement.